Monday, February 23, 2009

house full of puppies!




As of Saturday morning we have had 10 puppies in our house!! That my friends is a lot of doggies. My parents are the ones who own both of the parents, and since they live in Wyoming where there is not alot of interest in puppies, they sent them to us to sell them! I can't believe how fast we are selling them.. and now that we are down to only 4 puppies, they are very fun to play with. We got Buddy 'our dog' about 8 months ago and we just love him to pieces. He is such a big part of our family. Jack and Buddy are really best friends... they crawl all over the place together. 'Doggy' was actually Jack's 1st word! They both get so excited whenever they see each other. I can't believe how good Buddy is with him too. Jack will grab his ears, pull him off the couch, pat him really hard... and Buddy just licks him and brings him his toys. It is really cute. They are exactly 3 months apart in age.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm so glad to see that you're blogging! It's such a great way to keep up with the family, especially when they're far away. I love the pictures of Jack...I can't believe he's already one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I'm so glad you finally started a blog! I love it because you can use it as a journal and remember everything going on. It will be fun to keep in contact more! Are you working???

    ReplyDelete