Sunday, March 22, 2009

Our new home!!



We finally found a home that we love!! It felt like forever looking for a house.. we wanted specific things so we were pretty picky. Trent wanted a two car garage, I wanted a master bath, we both wanted a rambler - AND we wanted it in the right neighborhood. Goodness gracious~ well anywho- we are soo excited. It is under contract right now and it will be ours on April 8th! I will get better pictures up when we move.. we still have to paint some of the walls and make it our own, but when we do I think it will be a great home for us.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, what a beautiful home! We're so happy for you guys...we'll have to come visit one of these fine summery days and have a barbeque or something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christy! I just saw from facebook that you have a blog. I hope you don't mind my commenting on it. I have a blog. It is Chrisandnanettegamble.blogspot.com. That is so exciting that you got a house. It looks beautiful. You will have to add some pictures of the inside.

    P.S. Sorry I didn't make it to Jack's birthday party. I wanted to, but I think we had a lot going that day. I hope you guys are doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow-how exciting! I love the color of the bricks. We can't wait to see it! I bet you can't wait to move in! We love you and are so happy you have a blog.

    ReplyDelete