Tuesday, June 23, 2009

12 weeks


* ME at 12 weeks *


So the first part of this pregnancy has gone by fairly quick this time around.. It seems like just yesterday that we found out we were pregnant with our 2nd little one. I went in today for my 12 week appointment.. and getting to hear the little baby's heartbeat made the realization of it so much more real. There REALLY IS something in there! Yay! With this pregnancy I haven't been quite as sick as I was with Jack, even though not alot better. I have still lost weight in my first trimester and I have had to get IV fluids 3 times. It's funny because I have always told people my first pregnancy went very well.. and Trent is in the backround saying "WHAT?". haha. But usually about halfway through my 2nd trimester I start feeling like a whole new person.. and food then starts tasting REALLY GOOD ;) . Trent is convinced there is another little boy in there because boys run prodimintely in his family. I guess we will see on August 18th!


So every once and awhile I would wake up with a big, hard, belly.. and somedays it would be completely gone!! I was like, "why do I look pregnant today, but not yesterday?" So here are some pictures of my 'belly' I was getting... I asked my doctor why that happens sometimes.. because I thought it was strange, and she told me it might be from the progesterone.
My mom still is convinced I am having twins. Haha.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so funny because I remember when I was pregnant and you told me that your pregnancy wasnt bad and Trent was in the background reminding you have aweful it was!! :) I think those prego pictures are so funny. I saw the first one and was thinking you looked skinnier then I saw the last two and I think its funny that some days the little bugger pokes out and some days baby decides to hide!!!! We cant wait to find out if your having a boy or girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be awesome if you were having twins! I'm sorry you have been so sick. I was pretty sick with my kids, but I never had to have I.V. fluids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's how I felt at the beginning of my pregnancy. In the mornings I felt normal but by the end of the day my belly was totally poking out. It's crazy how that happens. You are so tiny. That's crazy you've had to have IVs, I'm sorry about that. Hopefully the rest of your pregnancy goes smooth :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christy, thanks for your comment! If you get a chance, I'd love to talk to you more about Midodrine. Here's my email: emmatrevor@gmail.com

    Hang in there! and CONGRATS! :)
    -et

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, 12 weeks already!?! Time sure does fly. And I love your cute little belly! Congrats again on being pregnant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah, you look way more pregnant in the green shirt, that is so interesting. You are such a cute little pregnant lady. Is food tasting good to you now?

    ReplyDelete