Saturday, May 15, 2010

*~* gotta love may *~*

I know what your thinking.... what is this a picture of? Well I will tell you. It's a picture of the view from...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Our Cabin! That's right, we got a cabin. Call us crazy, but we're pretty excited about it. It is the highest cabin located in Scare canyon, and it sits on 40 acres! Hello to some good memories to come.






Yup, this is the fire pit!


So what else has been going on in our lives? I'll tell ya. Carol has a few weeks of school left before summer break, and Mike has been dating a cute gal named Katie (as you can see below), and me? I just had a birthday!! I am now 24, man I feel like I'm getting old - lol!

Yay for ice cream cake!


Jack helped me blow out the candles, he is such a good helper!
Jack wasn't too interested in the cake.. so Carol helped him eat some vegetables. What a good aunt!

Blake got blessed on Mother's Day. I don't think there could be a better gift than that. I know most kids are a little younger when they get blessed, but that's ok. :) Jack was the only kid making noises during the blessing. He kept asking for water! OOoops, forgot his sippy cup this time. Not the best Sunday to forget it lol. But it was still a good time.








Man I've been so exhausted these last few weeks. Blake still sometimes gets up twice during the night. And with working until 2 am every other week, and then Jack getting up between 7-8.. I am tired! I think I have put too much on my plate these last few weeks. I still take call one weekend a month at Davis hospital, and then I have opted to judge a few gymnastics meets these last couple months. Hopefully in June it will start to slow down a little bit.

So I swear the minute Jack turned 2... he has turned into.. well a 2 year old! Man that kid can push your buttons, I think he just likes to try to get reactions from everyone. Which is funny, because I think that is a trait in all the Livingstons (haha love you guys). I am glad it has started to get warm, because Jack just LOVES being outside, and he gets so excited when he sees a slide! He will even bring the magnadoodle over to you and ask you to draw a slide for him. Haha he sure is entertaining. He has started to yell real loud lately.. and at first we would tell him he had to go to time out if he did, and then that never helped even when we put him there. So then whenever he starts yelling now I just ask him what a cow says... the he stops yelling, and in a sweet voice he says, "mooo". haha then he just forgets what he was doing before. Ha, seems like a much better approach for now anyways!

Blake is my little cabbage patch kid. Oh he is such a dang cutie. I seriously always want to eat those cheeks! He is such a happy baby, smiling at everything and is for the most part pretty darn content with anything. Well, except the carseat (no idea why!). Ha. He is still drooling like crazy. We put him in the exersaucer today, and he was just happy as a clam. It was so funny watching him turn himself around and try to eat everything he could reach. He does however have a firey little temper. One second hes grinning from ear to ear, and one thing makes him mad and he is gone! Such a big spit fire for such a little person - lol.
He reminds us quite a bit of Trent's brother Josh. Who by the way, is coming to live with us in July! Yay for a full house of awesome people. Keri will only be with us a total of 2 weeks, but at least we get that time with her :). yay!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh and happy mother's day to all the wonderful mommies out there! I know I wouldn't be the same without my wonderful mother and all she's done for me!

4 comments:

  1. Dang when were you going to tell us about this cabin!!! So when we going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love May also. Happy Birthday! That is so cool that you bought a cabin. We are hoping to be able to some day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would agree...our whole family LOVES May...after all, all of our birthdays are in it. Oh, and I think that we actually share the same birthday (May 10th)...how fun is that!? So, happy belated birthday to you! And I totally love the cabin...the view is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kiddies are so adorable. And I can't believe you're only 24 and have two kids. Don't feel old you are so ahead of the game. When they leave the house you'll still be young! You guys are going to love that cabin - As I'm sure you already do:) Looks like tons of fun.

    ReplyDelete