Sunday, October 10, 2010

Family pics 2010


We had some pictures taken of our family recently. Carol Lynn took them and did such a fantastic job. I told her she should think about being a photographer. She starts a new journey in Hawaii soon. She decided to go back there to finish her high school career, it's really sad to see her go -we will miss her alot. It's been nice living with a sister ~ I never had a sister so it's been fun living with her this past year.

Here are some of our pictures. Here are little pieces of my heaven*












4 comments:

  1. Yay for family pics!! Except I'm still dreading getting our soon. So, yay for when they're over and they turn out as cute as yours! I especially love the ones with just your guys' feet. So creative - and nice to have someone around with that talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE!! I think the last two are my favorite, but they are all adorable. :D Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures! They look so good. I want to get my family's done, but I'm afraid that my kids won't cooperate. I will just have to give them a lot of sugar before hand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful family pictures! They're so precious!

    ReplyDelete