Wednesday, November 17, 2010

1st haircut... and a Ooops


Blake's hair was starting to get into his eyes.. and he was really cute with his long hair so it was a hard decision to give him a hair cut. Jack didn't even get hair until he was a year old! So we gave both Blake and Jack a haircut.

BEFORE

.

AFTER


Jack is getting so much better at letting his Daddy cut his hair. Except we made a little boo boo.. and we ended up having to buzz his whole head. Good thing he still looks good! Whew- lol. At least we didn't have to buzz Blake, I probably would've cried! haha



Jack discovered that it's fun when his Daddy or Mike put him up above the cabinets. It's even funner when they let Buddy play up there too. What a funny kid!


We sure love our boys!

5 comments:

  1. He seemed so chill about getting his hair cut! My kids scream and cry the whole time. He looks way older with his hair cut - isn't it way cute, but sad at the same time?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the after pictures are really cute. I love kids right after they get a haircut. So put together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute boys you have Christy! Hyrum had his first haircut recently too! I don't know what it is about us momma's and not wanting our little ones to get their haircut...maybe because it makes them look more grown up? Anyway, your boys looks SO handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your kids are so adorable. I'm always sad when I have to cut their hair for the first time. I need to have a girl so that I don't have to cut it. Maybe some day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cuties! Can't wait to see those boys in person!

    ReplyDelete