Friday, February 17, 2012

Love & hair loss :)

Happy Valentines Day!!


So for Valentines Day this year, the boys and I made cards :) . We made about 7-8 cards, and Jack was writing his name and writing the letters to 'I love you' and 'Happy Valentines Day' on some.. but near the end, Jack said, "Wow.. I can't do anymore, my hands are tired!" haha

He was excited telling me which card he was planning on giving to his daddy, his grandparents, his best friend Hayden, his uncle Josh and aunt Keri and his great grandma and grandpa. So far we have only given out one - but we will slowly spread the love!



Bet you can't tell which one was Blake's card ;) He did such a good job!!



On the night of Valentines Day we actually had some friends over and ate YUMMY homemade blondies! I was so impressed with myself, since it was my first time making them and they turned out fantastic (insert proud face) . Plus, I made them 'valentiney' since I put Valentine colored M&M's on the top! Haha <3

The boys are so funny. I had to add this picture of them after they put balls under their shirts and told me they had babies in their bellies too. What funny little people!

So, as we all know, Blake's hair just really fits his little personality. But it had gotten to the point where it was time to have it cut. ( Trent had a harder time cutting it than me, believe it or not! ) We still wanted it to look like 'Blake' So we didn't cut it all off. Here are the before pictures:



And after:







I hope everyone had a superb Valentines Day and spent it with those that they love. It's such a funny holiday honestly. But it sure gives us a good reason to bake goodies, make cards, and eat lots and LOTS of chocolate. Oh yes... must never forget the chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment