Monday, December 29, 2014

Blake turns 5 - Birthday celebrations!



Wow... I can't believe my little Blakester is 5! Time flies when you're having fun. He's my little stud muffin. He is so cool, and fun to have around. We actually celebrated his birthday on Saturday which was my Mom's birthday - so it was a big fun party! Okay, maybe not huge - but we had good treats and we went swimming. So it was a good time had by all!

I loved being there for my Mom's birthday. She's so amazing in every way. It's special so me every time I get to hang out with her these days since she lives in California. But it sure makes it fun to go out and visit her in such a beautiful place, so I can't complain too much! 




What can I say about Blake turning the big 5? Well he can write his name beautifully, he is really fun to wrestle with, loves random bedtime stories (which a lot of times now he gets from Jack!), has his own unique style, still has specific bowls-spoons-cups that he eats out of, gets fired up easily, but is also quick to forgive, and can also be quite mischievous from time to time. He is DEFINITELY fun and entertaining to be around. I can't wait to see what next year brings, where he will be starting Kindergarden... WOW. My little dude is growing up.

Oh yeah, and that little cutie asked for a blue skateboard for his birthday - hope he stays safe!!



No comments:

Post a Comment