Tuesday, August 4, 2009

18 weeks


me @ 18 weeks

So I am finally starting to feel a little better... still really tired but I think that is because I am anemic.. so I should go get me some iron pills. We will find out in 2 weeks what we are having! We are really excited to find out. It has been a pretty crazy summer with many friends and family visiting and with my parents moving to California. August looks like it will be just as busy.. which is a good thing, but will make the rest of the summer fly by. My parents are moving to a place called Paso Robles.. which is just 20 minutes from the beach, so it will be really fun going to visit them.


My dizziness is starting to get a little better as well. Just caught my heart rate up in the 170's once while I was standing. I still should be taking it pretty easy.. but it gets frustrating when you can't stand for a long time like everyone else around ya.


Jack is getting cuter I swear every day. But I am sure that is what every parent says! He likes to say 'uh oh', 'thank you', 'more', 'please', and 'ball'. And he will repeat things back.. but only once after you say it. LOL he is a hoot. He loves to use a spoon and fork, and now only wants to sit at the table and not in his high chair anymore. Man kids grow up fast! But he still loves hugs and I hope that will always be the same :) .

4 comments:

  1. You are still so tiny! Justin served his mission in Cali and one of his areas was Paso Robles! How cool that your parents moved there, he loved it there! Jack is a cutie! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy SKINNY!!!!! You are 18 weeks prego and still are skinner than a pencil. jealous. :-) You are so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good that you are starting to feel better! You still can barely tell you are pregnant, but that is so exciting that you are going to find out soon what you are having. Jack is adorable! Little boys are so fun! I'm sorry I didn't make it to your party. It would've been great to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture of Jack and Buddy-so cute! What a big boy that little Jack is! We're excited to hear what you are having too. Keep us posted. Did you do the crystal drano thing yet?

    ReplyDelete