Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy 5th Anniversary!!

Yay! Happy 5 years to us!
wow how times flies :) ! Our anniversary was on August 6th.. and we have never been happier. I am so lucky to have such an awesome husband, he honestly does soo much for me.. and I really feel spoiled to have such a great, handsome husband!! I recently found some pictures of us before and right after his mission just a little while ago, and can't believe we have known each other for about 11 years now! I thought I would post a few little facts about Trent & I....
* I was 18 and Trent was 22 when we got married
* He says our first kiss was by an outhouse... it was actually by the lake, the outhouse was at least 30 yards away! lol
* He kissed me before we were even dating
* We got married in the MT. Timpanogos Temple.. at 7:30 in the morning... haha we were late!
* We dated for almost 1 year before getting engaged.. and were engaged for only 2 months
* I was in love with him from the first time I met him... I was 12
* When I first met him I thought he only had 2 siblings.. then he kept introducing more.. and more and more! He has 7!
* I sent him a dear john letter on his misson ( we weren't dating, we just both thought it would be funny ) .. it included a box full of random items he had to explain to his mission buddies - lol - including an extra large pair of womens underwear!!
* I had written in my journal when I was about 15 that I wanted to marry someone like Trent
* Trent said the biggest surprise he had when we got married, was how much toliet paper women go through
* We hitch hiked over much of Mexico on our honeymoon
* Ever since we got married, we have traveled by plane at least twice a year
* I love him more and more every year.. I feel very lucky to have him and his family in my life

4 comments:

  1. LOL Oh my heck! Shane and I were laughing so hard at the toiler paper comment! Then Shane said, "Well, it's true! Why do you girls use so much?!" haha Happy 5 years!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! We got married exactly one day apart. That is awesome. I hope you have many more happy years together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww-CONGRATS! We feel so lucky to have you in our lives too! Can't wait to hear the big news tommorow!

    ReplyDelete