Friday, March 25, 2011

Augmentation

Jack went in for his 3 year old check-up yesterday. That kid is a weed! He is obviously tall (>95%).. and the doctor said he is the average size of a child starting kindergarten. She also said he is very advanced for his age as well - doing all the stuff he should be doing to 'get into kindergarten'. Well that settles it.. Sign him up! ;) . I guess I didn't realize knowing the alphabet, dressing yourself, or working on counting to 20 is great for a 3 year old (insert beaming parents). I guess you only need to count to 10 to get into kindergarten. That's why she was surprised that he isn't potty trained yet! Ahh I know right?? He knows what to do, he is just a strong willed little guy. That's when she suggested "the bare bottomed weekend". That's where all they wear is nothing but a t-shirt for the whole weekend. That and I think he needs more friends who are potty trained. Anyone with potty trained kids want to come play with Jack for a few days??


The house I just bought is turning out AMAZING! Wow, seriously.. that place is going to be nicer than my own house! Gorgeous tile, awesome new cabinets going in within the next few days.. and we are going to put a kitchen in the downstairs so we can rent the upstairs and downstairs out seperately. It's located in such a cute neighborhood to.. right next to the mountains. I can't wait until it's all finished. And I wanted to say thanks to Josh, Brennen, Ramiero, and of course Trent for doing such awesome work.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with potty training! Kaden has been trained for almost a year and a half, so he's a pro. We'll drop him off at your house today and pick him up Monday, k? ;) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new place. It looks so pretty. You'll have to post pictures as soon as its done...or even while you guys are working on it!

    ReplyDelete