Saturday, March 12, 2011

Locomotion commotion

I've realized these last few days that Jack has picked up some of my habits ~ 1. Licking his bowl or plate clean after eating. 2. Sitting on the countertops. 3. Won't eat a sandwhich unless it's cut into corners. 4. Doing handstands in the living room. Haha.. and yes, noticed how I didn't call them 'bad' habits ;) ? Sometimes the three of us on cold mornings will also huddle next to the heater vent on the floor in the kitchen and warm our toes up while we eat our breakfast.

Jack is sharper than a tack. That kid knows that you go when the light turns green, and you had better be stopped if it's red. Once when I got lost near our Clearfield house.. Jack told me every turn and got me out of there.

Well it's official. This little man (Blake) has decided that walking is pretty darn cool. He took 5 steps last night, got super excited, starting clapping and fell over. What a funny kid.

If you ever tell him not to do something, he has already mastered the pouty face before the cry. And it's a cute one to! He also is jabbering a lot, which includes him saying "momma", "more".. and his most favorite "Oooo AHh" . He says that while he points to something with his big blue doe eyes.

This kid has sure won his way into my heart. After he wakes up he just will melt into me, and I love every minute of it. I can already tell he is a guy who knows what he wants, and will never stop until he accomplishes every goal he sets for himself. He is a very driven individual.

1 comment:

  1. Your kids have really cute personalities. I'm glad you are blogging about this stuff, because when they are older you will be able to remember all of the cute things they did.

    ReplyDelete