Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Quarter Century

Today I am turning 25. Wow. Time flies when your having fun, eh? This is actually the first birthday that I feel like I'm getting older. I know, I know.. all you oldies out there are saying, "WHAT?" . But I am now a quarter of a century old. At least now I can go on to making the 'old man' jokes to Trent as opposed to the 'your how old again, 14?' jokes from.. well, everyone. haha.

But no matter how old you find yourself in life, age is just a number. It's how you live it that matters. Live every moment to the fullest, have no regrets, keep smiling, and forgive everyone. Because the truth of it is, life speeds by us so fast. So take a big breath, take it all in... and experience everything you can.

What am I going to do that I am now 25? Skydive. Yup. Bring it on!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Happy birthday old lady! hahaha I turned 25 last year and I understand what you mean about feeling "old." :) Shane LOVES skydiving. Do the video of it if you go-it's totally worth it. :D And POST it somewhere I can see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day! Wow- you're an adventuresome girl to go skydiving. Hope you have fun! We love you! You are so sweet and inspiring and positive. We're so blessed to have you in our family.

    ReplyDelete