Monday, March 19, 2012

Growth

Jack planted some seeds in his Sunbeams class a few weeks ago, and has been watering them and keeping them in sunlight. He was so excited the first time he saw that the grass had grown!

Just like him, my little weed!! :)

We went to his speech evaluation on Friday. They sat all the kids in the center room at a table playing playdough - and then would come and bring them to a certain table to do the testing.

I was so proud of Jack! What a great little guy I have - he was sitting patiently the whole time with his playdough, and would do everything they asked. They said he was such a nice kid and was very very smart. They did notice his articulation on a few sounds was a little off (which was why I had him evaluated in the first place) so they said they could work with him on that. I figured it would be easier now to try and help him, so that way when he goes to Kindergarten he would be more than ready for anything they put in front of him!

As for me? I am now a Certified CPR/BLS Instructor!! Yay! I am so excited to teach this, and the classes I took made me realized just how much. It was funny, because when they gave me my official card, I felt a huge rush of adrenaline. I was on a big high for quite awhile.. when it died down, I realized how tired my body was. HAHA. Only 3 more weeks before our little boy is here!! SO EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment