Monday, March 26, 2012

Festival of Colors

The Festival of Colors is always so much fun. No crowd surfing this year though!! :) I think next year it would be fun to take the boys with us. It was so funny though, all of a sudden I feel someone rubbing color in my hair, and I turn around and this guy is just LAUGHING about it. I couldn't help but laugh. He went right over to Mike afterwards and did the same thing! What a funny place. So much energy, and so much color. You just cannot NOT have fun at the festival of colors!

And for some odd reason, my big belly was like a magnet to all the photographers who seemed to be at the festival. Ha. I guess it was fun to be a model for a day! haha.











And yes.. another random guy felt it necessary to place a gnome between our bellies. Haha. Yeah, I don't know either. Our due dates are only 2 days apart!







And this handsome man got to come home to a surprise birthday party!!! ... more info on that fun coming soon! :D

Until next time... I hope you have someone fun to hug!! I know Blake sure does!

No comments:

Post a Comment