Thursday, December 27, 2012

Little random bits

This little bubba boose needed a haircut! Poor little guy was growing wings :) 


So here it is.. his first hair cut! Here are his BEFORE pictures:




 And here are his AFTER pictures. I know, he didn't have a ton of hair before, it just 'sharpened' up his image. What a cutie!




Speaking of hair, I decided to try something new myself. And yes, it did take some time! But I love it.. and now we will just have to see how long it lasts :) ~



Also, here are some drawings the boys have done recently! Love to see how their imaginations work.. and Jack is starting to know how to write quite a few words all by himself! I can't believe he will be starting Kindergarten next year.. wow how time flies.



Jack's drawing
Blake's drawing of a monster!
Oh! And if you have dirty floors... just give your kids a baby wipe and tell them it's a fun game of finding dirty spots and making them 'disappear'!! ha. Sure love my kids. They are actually really great at helping me clean. I love all the extra help from my little buddies.




Until next time. Hope you're enjoying every smile you see! Cause everyone one of them is awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment