Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Circus


1. a travelling company of entertainers; including trained animals
2. performance given by a traveling company of acrobats and clowns
3. a frenetic disorganized (and often comic) disturbance suggestive of a large public entertainment

I saw this definition and thought it fit us. HAHA. 

We had a great time going to the Circus over the weekend. It was a little slow at some points and it lost the interest of our children.. except the flashing swords that kept walking by us.. the kids never lost interest in those! Maybe when everyone gets a little older we will have to try again. But until then, at least it was an interesting memory!








And speaking of the Circus, I have been training in Aerial Silks for a competition on April 8th. I can definitely tell I am getting stronger, but it will still take some time to hopefully get to the caliper that the other performers are at. 



And I just wanted to add a few cute pictures of the little tots over the last couple of weeks. I sure have a good group of kidlets!









No comments:

Post a Comment