Tuesday, February 5, 2013

3 little updates

Just wanted to do a quick update on each of my kiddos!

* Jack has told me he wants to be an astronaut when he grows up. He wants to protect everyone from the storms that happen in space, and he says he will all miss us a lot when he is up there. But he promises he will come back and visit a lot. 

Also he has a permanent tooth coming in already!! He hasn't even lost a baby tooth yet! Funny kid. I was talking to him and noticed one of his bottom teeth was sticking out in front. Crazy.

* Blake wants to be a Daddy and a Doctor when he grows up. He is talking all the time and his imagination is quite entertaining. He got mad at me yesterday because we were out of milk, so he told me he was going to 'put me on a mean guys roof and take away the ladder.' haha. I sure love that kid. He is constantly hugging and laying on Tyler. And Tye seems very entertained by it. They have a funny relationship :) .

* Tyler (or 'Tookey' as his brothers call him) is crawling on all fours and is pulling himself up on everything! He loves to stand more than anything. He says the word 'more' when he is getting fed (which he LOVES food btw - when he hears the blender going when we make green smoothies he gets very impatient!) , and he babbles the words 'mama' and 'ba ba ba' all the time. He is so cute. And a VERY determined little fella if you ask me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment