Thursday, March 28, 2013

My 3 Loves

Love #1 - Jack

This kid is seriously awesome. He is so darn smart, and he is very helpful and kind. Jack is very into playing games lately- and he is really getting good at them. He loves 'Go Fish', 'Spider Solitaire', 'Checkers', 'Rummy', 'Tic Tac Toe', 'War', and 'Bingo'. 

He is also still a 5 year old though, and likes to see how far he can push things before he gets in trouble. haha. He is very good at making compromises when things don't go his way, which I guess will help him with negotiations when he gets older! 

Jack is also on a very big health kick, which is sure nice. He always asks if things are healthy and good for you before he eats them. It really makes you think before you even start preparing them now. His goal for eating healthy is to be able to run really fast and live a long time. 


Love # 2 - Blake

Blake is such a funny kid. That is honestly what Trent and I say to each other almost every day. Lately he has been asking for 'love energy', which means you need to go give him a big hug and it will restore his fading energy. Haha. He literally waves his arms over his body and says the energy is returning.

If you are ever feeling down, or bored, just come over and listen into Blake's world of imagination on when he's playing all by himself. I swear, it's better than any movie you've ever seen. And who can resist that sweet voice and his baby blue eyes. Which will stare up at you when he gets in trouble and reply's  " I sorry, I not going to do it again."

Hugs in his world cure anything. Which I think we can learn a little bit of life from that.


Love # 3 - Tyler


Tyler is such a hoot. I swear if a baby could crawl with a strut, it would be this kid. He has such a fun personality. He gets so excited, and his new favorite thing is to throw both of his hands up in the air. He does it when he's happy about something, and most of the time before he takes off crawling.

He still incredibly loves the water to the point he has been taking his own baths now. He is all over that tub! He is splashing playing, smiling, sticking his face in the water, and never wants to get out. 

Still not quite walking yet, but he will stand up in the middle of the room and balance for as long as he wants. I am sure that when he does decide just to put that one foot forward, he will be all over the place. :)

 *****************


I wanted to leave this message to my boys. I love you all so so much.

 I hope you always know how much you mean to me, and how exclusively special you are to this world. 

Thank you for letting me love you.

1 comment:

  1. You're an amazing mom, Christy, and your sweet, adorable boys are lucky to have you as their mom.

    ReplyDelete