Thursday, May 23, 2013

May sum up!

Guess who's walking!! The littlest bean! Tyler bean! He's all over the place now, and has been for the last couple weeks :) . I knew when he would just let go of the couch he'd be all over the place. What a cutie. He still loves to get into everything, and he can definitely hold his own when wrestling with his two older brothers.

We celebrated my 27th birthday last week.. we went to Park City! I sure missed my little ones, but it was so fun to have just a night with Trent... where we could sleep in! And oddly enough, this was my first birthday where I have started to feel old - haha! Upper twentys! Wow, time flies when you're having fun :) .

The rest of the month I have found some new friends and have been having a good time playing on silks in the park. Is there anything better?! - Well, my kids and Trent obviously.. but silks is a good second! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment