Monday, May 13, 2013

Our happy little life

Trent and I had our picture drawn at Liberty Park over the weekend. I have never had my picture drawn ( if you exclude the chuckie cheese drawings! ha) , so it was pretty cool. We have been staying busy as always, and just enjoying life. I am so blessed to have such a fun, wonderful family. I also added a few pictures Jack has drawn - I love how he added Mike in the picture of the family :) ha.
Jack starts kindergarten in the fall. He was accepted in to the Leadership Learning Academy. I am really excited. Not does the charter go along with 'Project Child' , but the school is just a hop skip and jump away! - And it doesn't hurt that I like the colors of the clothes they have to wear ;) - Dark blue, light blue and white. I am excited for him - he is so ready for school.





No comments:

Post a Comment