Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Jack's 1st day of Kindergarten!

Jack started Kindergarten on this date - although I am writing this post a couple weeks after so I could hear what his first thoughts of school were :)
 
To start out, most people told me to make sure I brought a box of tissues with me, because it would most likely make me cry watching my oldest walk into school for the first time. But instead of tears, I watched this little handsome boy walk into school and I found myself feeling so proud of this little man. He walked in with his head held high, excited for what he was about to embark on. He was ready for school, he was ready to learn, he was ready to grow and overcome the world.
 
Now having been in school for 2 weeks now, he hasn't stopped loving every day. I see his excitement on the things he is creating, and the friends he is meeting. This kid has so much potential to be anything he wants to be in life. I just hope whatever it is he chooses, it brings him happiness.
 
Oddly enough he doesn't even seem like a Kindergartener to me. Jack is so wise for his years, he seems so much older than that. I am lucky to be able to still spend my mornings with him.. at least for one more year!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment