Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Aerial friends

It has been awhile since I have felt like I have had girlfriends. It has been so nice to have some fun ladies to enjoy time together with, especially doing something I love so much and is so ridiculously fun :) . A few of us got to perform Halloween night (after my kiddos were in bed of course) at a party named, 'Cirque'. I love performing freestyle to fun music with big crowds. We had so much fun! I even won a goldfish... although I didn't take him home, because I am not the best care taker of fish. HAHA
We also got to have a fantastic girls night at MP USA, which is a martial arts studio that let us borrow their tall ceilings for the evening. We laughed so hard, got to be ourselves, and wore our muscles out - couldn't have asked for more fun!



My friend Savanah also gave me a henna tattoo. It means Om Mani Padme Hum. Don't know what that is? Look it up ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment