Monday, November 11, 2013

Fun things and hair cuts


 Jack has really been into building things lately! He went out side and found scraps of wood, cinder blocks and rocks and made himself his own fort outside. He still claims he wants to be a builder when he grows up! I thought he did a quite fantastic job myself!



Jack has also been really into doing P90X with me the last few days. Going the whole hour each time without complaining, and wanting to finish it to the end, I think this guy quite is quite determined. Blake did it with us too.. but he only lasted about 10 minutes. Which is still pretty good for a 3 year old! :) Ha, I love these guys.



Okay... so all my boys were starting to look a little straggly in the hair department, so I had to sit them down and cut their hair. Here are some BEFORE pictures. ~





And my AFTER pictures





No comments:

Post a Comment