Sunday, December 29, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday Blake!

I know someone who turned 4! But just to note, he didn't actually TURN 4 until he ate his birthday cake- in case you were wondering ;) . Love this kid.

Blake's Birthday was very fun. We went out to dinner where he got sang to and ate ice cream, which he loved. Then we headed over to Boondocks! It was fun to let the boys run around there and get a lot of that energy out. Tyler even loved going up with his brothers in the playground, and it was great because it's all netted in so I felt more comfortable to let him explore.
 
We came home and Blake wanted to have the birdhouse come with him to bed. I didn't think much about it, because a lot of times Blake likes to have things close to him before he sleeps. But little did I know, during the night the boys decided to PAINT THE BIRDHOUSE on their floor so I could see the great work they did in the morning. HAHA. I love those boys. I couldn't get mad, because it was so cute - but we did have a talk about making sure to have plastic UNDER the paint before ever painting.

 
Can't believe that little guy is already 4. He is so excited he gets to go to preschool next year. I still love to cuddle with that guy, and he still loves for me to pick him up. I love him so much I could just eat him up!
 


















No comments:

Post a Comment