Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Random drawings and life




These fun boys have definitely been keeping us on our feet! They are so much fun :) It's funny because I joke around that our house was baby/toddler proof... until we had Tyler. Ha! This kid is incredibly curious about his surroundings- he wants to know what everything is, and what it does.

I had thought about putting Blake in early preschool this year, and I am glad I didn't because I love having the extra time with him. It's also fun to see Ty and Blake's own hilarious relationship grow. Those kids wrestle and pick on each other constantly- even in the bathtub!

Jack is still loving school, and it's so fun to watch him read! He even is liking a little girl in his class named Stevie. He gathered up all his little candies he has been saving for months, packaged them up and brought them to school to give to her. On our way to school, Jack sat in the back of the car beaming, repeating over and over, "Today is a special day!" haha

When I picked him up from school, I asked how his exchange with Stevie went. He told me it went well, except Stevie's mom had told her she was allergic to peanuts.... "Oh, don't worry..." he replied. "These are just chocolates, no peanut butter in them! My Dad told me so." 

Needless to say, I was a little worried when I realized some were PEANUT M&Ms! AHHH. Luckily her mom must have found them and kept her safe because Jack didn't mention anything the next day.

* I wanted to add some pictures of the drawings Jack and Blake and done lately. First here are Jack's:










The little robot people they made were made with no help from me, and they have named them, Lockie and his cousin. They even cleared out the bottom of Jack's dresser for a place for them to sleep. The next few pictures are of Blake's creations:









Jack colored his race car in about 5 minutes. Blake was very meticulous with his frog and spent over and hour making sure it was just right for his liking! What awesome boys.





No comments:

Post a Comment