Saturday, January 4, 2014

The beautiful things in life.

"I have approximate answers and possible beliefs and different degrees of certainty about different things, but I'm not absolutely sure about anything."
― Richard Feynman, Nobel Price in physics, 1965


Last year, and I feel this year as well, will be a big time of discovery and learning. All I really know is that this beautiful world is so amazing, and that in the whole circle of life - everything is connected. Everyone is surrounded by their own energy, we can all feel it, and everything thing is perfect and beautiful just the way it is. I have looked into things to bring me into the moment, to truly try to live every moment - but like anything, it takes time. Little things like taking a deep breath, or stopping to look at the little things, can really make your day that much brighter. And our minds are even more powerful that we could have ever imagined.

Let's just say this last year... that when your mind is opened to new ideas, it can never go back to it's original dimensions. 





How wonderful is my husband by the way? Answer = absolutely, crazily amazing!! Love him - he is always so incredible to me... I am so lucky to have him in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment