Saturday, April 26, 2014

Aerial ...


 

On April 18th I competed in Kairos 1st Annual Aerialympics. I debated on going in the intermediate and advanced categories over and over again. Trent finally convinced me to do advanced... and I am glad he did because 

I WON!

Ahhhhh! I won 1st place in the advanced aerial division :D crazy huh? I was nervous, I think because it was a competition, on a stage, and I went at the end of the night... but also because I was performing against a lot of really good talent. I even won my own silk :) It's purple and oh so purdy. 

I also got to be on Channel 2 news talking about winning and showing the news anchor how to do some silking action!

I also performed at Onyx for the first time (it's an aerial and pole studio in Sandy). Which was so much fun because it had an intimate crowd and low stress. 

And on an awesome note.... Trent made me this amazing rig!!! :) ! Time to get my muscles really working now. I am happy to have my own space to dance. I sure love that man!!










No comments:

Post a Comment