Sunday, February 27, 2011

Always remember to live

The whole concept of thinking everyone has to live with solid routines, a lack of dreaming, a lack of possiblilies, a lack of passion - is just crazy to me. This world is an amazing place. There is passion everywhere, in everything. And it is sad to me that most people don't see it, or don't embrace it more often. Who would want to live without passion?

People grow up and forget the drive they one had when they were younger. They believed they could do anything, become anything. Then they get older and they realize... now I have all this responsibility. It's not what I expected. Well I think they're wrong. I know they are. This life is a game - and it's all about how you play it. It's the people who never stop dreaming that make something of themselves. It's about taking risks. That's where the energy is. And once we all find that- life is just fun. All of it. And you become to enjoy every day your alive. With the good, the bad, the pain, and the joy. And guess what? It's freakin awesome.

2 comments:

  1. This was a great post <3 Thanks for writing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that you're pretty much one of my favorite people ever!! This post is pretty much the reason why. You are such a positive person and never let anything get to you. You are amazing and a lot of times I really wish I could be more like you. :) Thanks for the sweet reminder!

    ReplyDelete