Thursday, February 10, 2011

Good times!


Wahoo. Go Green Bay!! Ok ok.. so we aren't huge football fans. But we did watch the SuperBowl and had a lot of fun. We had a hard time deciding who to cheer for, but since Jack has a Green Bay jersey.. and the fact that they haven't won the SuperBowl as many times as the Steelers - we had to go for Green Bay. What a fun game!! It's probably best I don't watch too many sports- I get way to involved, haha.

Josh came over and we had some good food :) . And all the funny commercials always make it fun to.



So I decided to go ahead and print my entire blog into a book. I realized I may not be the best scrap-booker - but this will be fun to hang on to and show our kids when we get older. It also gives me incentive to take more pictures, and write about what's going in our lives more.

I think it turned out really great! I plan on printing out a book every few years or so.


Bradley and MaryAnn Sapp came to see us last week. It was so fun getting to see them again. They have such a cute little family. And AmieLynn and Jack played so good together. And Blake was so excited to see a little person smaller than he was. I realized just how much of a little stinker Blake is going to be when he gets a little older. He's a little tormentor - haha.




















Yes.. and this is proof of how my kids get dressed when I go to work. Trent doesn't see any problem with this. Haha. Poor little guy!!


Oh and I just had an offer accepted on a house!! It's a cute little cottage looking brick house above Harrison in Ogden. It's going to be a fun one to fix up!! It has a ton of potential. It's in the same neighborhood my mom grew up in. We should close on it the first week of March. I told Trent that if he fixed it up really nice, I would consider moving into it. We will see. It would be nice to have no debt whatsoever.. but it would be farther from work for both of us - and it only has two bedrooms on the main level. Probably won't happen.. but who knows when it comes to us! We will probably end up finding some good renters- hopefully a good family, or a newlywed couple that's going to Weber State.


Bradley and MaryAnn.. Aren't they cute? Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for the Packers! And I totally love your blog book...makes me want to order one! :)And thanks for taking that picture of Brad and I, I'll have to save it onto our computer! Also...thanks again so much for letting us stay in your home!! We seriously had so much fun with you guys and love hanging out with your family! The kids seemed to get along really well too. We'll definitely have to do it again. :) We miss you guys already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your boys are sooo dang cute!!! love that pic! go packers!

    ReplyDelete