Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Bundles :)

Blake turned 18 months a couple of weeks ago. It's crazy how fast he is growing! His stats are:

33 1/2 inches ~ 80% in length
25.9 lbs ~ 45% in weight
and his head is in the 80%

His Pediatrician said that even though he is only in the 80% for height.. he will most likely will keep growing and be a tall fella when he is older.

Blake is such a funny kid. He is so entertaining! And as much of a spit fire he is, he is incredibly calming when he is sitting in your lap. Even when he was a baby he had the amazing ability to make everything better when he is close.

He can say a few words, and is constantly running everywhere. His favorite food is, by far, mangos.

* For those of you who haven't heard, I miscarried last week. Even though I wasn't very far along, it was an incredibly hard experience for me. I cried, a lot. And the pain in my stomach didn't help much either. But I wanted to say thanks to those who gave me comfort and let me cry on their shoulders. I am feeling much better, but it's crazy how when someone mentions it at all, I automatically tear up. I want to send my love to all of those who have lost a little one. No matter how far along you were, it is still not easy.

On a happier note... Sage's (Sylvia's) little baby girl, Rhian Michaela Livingston was born aboard Infinity, anchored in Vanua Levu, Figi near Lambasa~ May 31st at 8 am. She's 21 inches long, 3.2 kilos and their beautiful sunshine :)


1 comment:

  1. Aww Christy, we really feel for you! You've been in our thoughts and prayers. We love you all!

    ReplyDelete