Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dirt on my shirt


I've got dirt on my shirt, grass in my hair, a rip in my pants... but I really don't care!

We headed up Echo Canyon the other weekend and had a great time with friends and family.

The craziest thing that happened? Jack and Hayden said they wanted to play outside while we were cleaning up. So they went outside.. and little did we know, they decided they wanted to go on a walk like they did earlier in the day! After a few minutes we noticed we couldn't hear them outside anymore and we went looking for them. They were way down the dirt road where a couple of guys had found them!! AHHH. Good thing they were nice people! Man! Jack and Hayden were pretty shook up about the whole thing. So yeah, things can happen really fast when it comes to little people :P We're just glad they were okay. Darn little stinkers! :)
































No comments:

Post a Comment