Tuesday, August 9, 2011

7 Years


Wow. Time sure flies when you're having fun! I can't believe we have been married 7 years! People have always said the first year would be the hardest - but it started out as the best, and has kept getting better and better.

Luckily I think we fit each other well. We are both laid back people, we work as a great team. We are best friends. I am happy to have been able to spend the last 8 years with such a wonderful man.


Our original plan was to go out and either dance the night away, go surfing, or go find a mechanical bull to ride (yeah, I'm still on that tangent) .

But poor little Jack came to me earlier in the day and told me his tummy hurt. Jack and I took a nap on our bed, he woke up pale and shaky and started throwing up :( . Poor little guy. We decided to stay with him that night instead of going out. Ahh the things you do after being married 7 years ;) . And the funniest thing about the whole night?? Trent ended up sleeping on the floor in Jack's room, and I slept on the couch!! Hahaha. Happy 7 years!!


Have you indulged in something you love today? If not, you'd better get on it! Have a fantastic Day!! And keep on smiling :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy 7 years to you guys!! Sorry to hear about Jack getting sick...that's never fun. And surfing? Can you do that in Utah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a story! Happy late anniversary! You guys are a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete