Friday, May 11, 2012

26?!

Wow.. I am getting old. Haha.

I had a great birthday! My boys made it so special - all day Jack and Blake would randomly run up to me and yell, "Happy Birthday Mommy!" . How could it get more awesome than that ;) ? And Tyler even only woke up once during the night! It's like he knew..

We all got to go out to eat - first time as a family of 5, and it was honestly a lot of fun. Trent got me a Galaxy Tablet (I KNOW!!) Now I can figure out what all this 'App' talk is about! haha

To finish the night off, Trent got me a tube of cookie dough. I know.. and I don't care if you judge me! HA! We plan on celebrating with cake and ice cream tomorrow with some friends. Oh, and I realized facebook is kinda a fun thing on your birthday - you feel really special with all the 'shout outs' ;)

We were originally planning on going paragliding for my birthday, but I couldn't stand the fact that I would have to leave little Tye bug for more than an hour. Not quite ready for that yet! LOL, he's still my little guy! But definitely within the next year or two. Have to knock that one off my bucket list sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment