Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Generate - (v.) To bring into existence

Things are always constantly changing around the Livingston household. What can we say? - We like keeping things interesting ;)

I decided I wanted a project - so I set my eye on planting a garden in the front of our house. When I started digging, I ended up pulling a muscle in my abdomen (which was my fault being 3.5 weeks post c-section )- Ooops. So luckily my handsome men came to the rescue and helped me till the soil!

After it was all ready, we planted some great flowers! - Of course, that's after I learned the difference between annuals and perennials and made two different trips to the store, HAHA. But no worries, you learn as you go right? Now I just have to learn to keep them alive... :)

~ As for life with little Tye now in the mix? I love it! He wants to stay up every night until about midnight.. but after that he only wakes up once. Then he wakes up usually around the same time the boys do - around 6:30 or 7. So most of the time I get fairly decent sleep, although some nights keep me busy! And luckily those nights aren't anything more than a good nap can't fix.

Jack and Trent got an opportunity to spend a whole day at Lagoon a couple weeks ago - and Jack absolutely loved the... wait for it... BIG ROLLER COASTERS! Good thing he's nice and tall and fit the height requirements! He's been asking to go back ever since :) He also loved the bumper cars and the Ferris wheel.

One thing I noticed when they were gone was that Blake really missed his older brother to play with. I think it was the first time they had actually been apart for the entire day. - AND I realized that having 3, is actually in some ways easier than having just two kids, because the older two keep each other entertained! Who would've thought? ;)

Another changing element you might ask? Trent just got a new calling. Looks like our lives are about to get quite a bit busier :)












No comments:

Post a Comment