Monday, August 20, 2012

Taking the lead...

4 months? That doesn't seem right. It seems like Tyler has been part of our family for much longer. This little dude is so much fun to have around. But I guess I shouldn't call him little.. he is above the 95% on both height and weight! He now stands in place for my biggest baby, which is a hard feat after my Jack attack!

Not only is he a big boy, the doctor says even his ear drums are more developed than most 4 month olds, and his trunk is sturdier and he is doing more than most kids his age. In other words, he could easily pass for a much older child in all areas. I swear he was only born 4 months ago!! haha.

Jack and Blake love having a little brother. It's crazy how they all seemed to mesh almost suddenly. I love it. They take good care of him. Maybe that's why he is trying to do stuff so early on.. to keep up with his brothers!

Blake was 25 1/2 inches long (70th percentile), and 15.9 lbs (70th percentile).
Jack was 26.7 inches long, and 17.6 lbs at 4 months.
Tyler is 26 3/4 inches long, and 18 lbs (both above 95 percentile).



No comments:

Post a Comment