Thursday, August 16, 2012

Things to do, places to go.. people to love


Life is full of new opportunities, places to travel to, and people to love. Sometimes it's good to just sit back and breathe it all in.

Life is good.

Take the time to feel the water on your face, kiss the cheeks of the little people you love, and enjoy the present.

Enjoy the now.

Because it's not going to be here tomorrow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* Tye is rolling all over the place now! And he never cries, he just keeps saying, "Ahhhhhh..." Louder and louder until he gets what he wants: either food or to go to sleep. What a funny dude!

I have the cutest nieces and nephews! Our extended family is continuing to grow, and we are expecting more little ones soon! Next month for Mike & Brittany, and one in February from Sage!





Life goes faster and faster everyday! But it's always so much fun. I say all the time how much I love having 3 kids, and I couldn't be more right! We play with 'wiki sticks' , build forts, do pull ups and exercises, read books, color, learn to write words and wrestle all day long. How could that NOT be fun?! - As for the whole wrestling thing? Man, Jack is only 4 - and he pretty much already has me on strength!! That boy is STRONG. It's ridiculous. Here in a few months I will have no chance against him! - Oh, and I added a picture of what I came home to on our anniversary... crayon writing all over the counter! haha! I sure love that man!





We set off to St. George over the weekend! Since there was going to be a bunch of us going, we rented a condo ~ Which was AMAZING! It had 4 bedrooms (one of which had 2 beds) and 3 bathrooms. There was also lots of places to swim :D of course we took advantage of that! We also had fun going to the Tuacahn Amphitheatre. One night was Aladdin, and the other night was Hairspray. It's amazing how hot St. George can still be at 10pm! Wooo! Where the amphitheatre was located was just gorgeous, the red rocks and the water just made it magical. My grandfather told me that the native Americans viewed this as a very spiritual place, and I can definitely see why.

This picture is Chavo 'saving Jason'. They look thrilled to have me give them a story line to the picture, huh?! HAHA.
















Never forget the moments. The moments are where our thoughts reside.. so live in them as long as you can. Embrace those you love, the people you meet, and always remember the places.

Life is good. Enjoy the now.

No comments:

Post a Comment