Friday, October 12, 2012

6 months

Tyler turned 6 months old! He sure is a fun little guy to have around. If you meet him for the first time you would assume he is quite serious. He always has that kind of look on his face, haha. He is completely a 'Daddy's boy' and smiles whenever Trent is around. Maybe it's because he is a hidden thrill seeker and loves when his daddy balances him up high or throws him up in the air. Either way, they have a special bond.

Jack and Blake can't seem to get enough of him either, always saying things like, "Ahhh bah bah bah, do be do be doo!" and getting about 2 inches from his face. They are also very protective of him.. welcoming him exclusively into their pack :)

He can sit up, turn himself in circles with his arms, roll everywhere and loves to hear himself talk.

He is eating rice cereal, and banana's as of now - but more is on the horizon. He hasn't been sleeping the best the last few weeks, and I am not sure as of why. I know he is teething, so maybe that's part of it. (Oh, and apparently last time I said he was teething, I was WAY off. haha) I forgot that each time my kids get teeth their cheeks turn bright red! He now has 2 teeth on the bottom!! And boy those suckers are sharp! I sure love my chubby baby.

JACK @ 6 months ~ (21 lbs 5oz 95%) (28.7 inches long 98%)
BLAKE @ 6 months ~ (17 lbs 10oz 55%) (26.5 inches long 50%)
TYLER @ 6 months ~ (20 lbs 1 oz 90%) (27.9 inches long 92%









No comments:

Post a Comment