Friday, November 9, 2012

Times to smile about

The newest member of our family was born last month. Welcome Teancum Douglas Livingston, born to Mike and Brittany on October 9th weighing in at 7 lbs, 18.5 inches long! Yay!


This past weekend was a fun one, and very busy! We got the opportunity to view 2 baby blessings and a baptism. Our good friends blessed their baby Brielle, and we got to attend the baptism on the cute girl next door - Mykelle. And last but not least, we got to see little Teancum get blessed as well.







It was fun having a lot of family down here over the weekend. Lots of fun, lots of commotion! It was nice to have so many people all in one place!

Also, Tye turns 7 months old today! Wow does time fly :) He is army crawling all over the place and is just as cute and chubby as ever. He is a pretty laid back little dude and is pretty content with anything.

Blake always holds his arms wide open when he is sad and states, "I need wuv!" . Hugs in his world can cure anything, and he is really a mischievousness little guy - but is as sweet as ever.

And Jack is loving preschool. He has started writing a lot of words including his brothers names, and loves to  learn new ones. When I heard another mother talking about how some of the kids in preschool get their names on the board when they misbehave.. I asked Jack if he had ever gotten his name written on the board. This was his reply:

"Nope. I am really good. Ms. Berry is really gunna miss me when I am gone." hehe. I sure love my Jackster.

No comments:

Post a Comment