Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween

Happy Halloween! We did a lot of fun stuff for Halloween this year, and since the kids are getting older they get to go to more parties! Jack had a party at his preschool, and they both got to attend the Primary party. Also, earlier in the month their aunt Wendy threw a very awesome party! This time of year is so much fun.. and so much candy! - haha. 

The funniest thing about Trick or Treating, was that both the boys got so exhausted and kept asking for water (memo for next year BRING WATER). Jack would say, "I'm so tired, I am just going to lay down on the ground. I am not going to any more houses!" haha. And Blake just looked like a zombie and kept tripping over his feet. Poor guys! Sorry this was so taxing on you!! hehe  

































Jack in 'TV'



Jack and his brothers


This is Nicole. She stole my camera at the Hospital and was being a goof! haha. And Sauna is my night student. She's awesome. We've got a good crew up at Alta View. :)



I got a new camera that is also a video camera. I am so excited for it! It's the same size as a small camera so it will be easy to take along with me to get video and pictures anywhere! YAY. Here are the first pictures I took with it. (It's not high grade by any means, but it's still pretty good - and I love that it's so portable. I mostly got it for the video functions and how easy it is to use. Yippee!! Hope everyone had a great Halloween. Now off to being November! .. This year has went by so fast!!



No comments:

Post a Comment