Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Random fun pictures



Here are some random pictures from the last month. There are some of the new guitar Trent got for me (GORGEOUS).. looks like I'd better start playing again :), and our anniversary where we got to walk around City Creek Mall. That was fun, because Trent and I are so alike, we just basically walked, took it all in, and watched people. HAHA. And boy did we have fun. Come to think of it.. I think the only store we went in was to look at fudge! 




One of course with Teancum holding a flower, Tyler wrestling with Blake, Jack cooking, Tyler being cute, and Jack practicing his jumping abilities.






And last, but definitely not least, I will leave you with the most adorable pictures in the world - which include my Mom and my 3 boys, and frowny face Blake photos. The two top pictures are where we had a fun time going to Chuck E Cheese when my Mom came up and saw us for a few days. Apparently museums and other places aren't open on Mondays as early as we wanted to go - so we decided to go have fun playing games! It was a blast. We were the only ones there, and my Mom kept running around gathering tickets that kept randomly coming out of machines. HAHA. Jack of course saw this and kept yelling, "Grandma! Grandma... what are you doing?!"

The final two pictures with Blake's sad face are when we had to wake him up to eat dinner because he had fallen asleep. When he gets sad he sticks his bottom lip out so far, and that paired with big elephant tears, calls for big hugs every time. Love you Blake!





1 comment:

  1. Great article! I glad to know about this information that you mentioned above.I am waiting to get more information from your site.
    Thanks for providing such information to all....

    ReplyDelete