Monday, September 9, 2013

Zombie Prom


Over the weekend I got the awesome opportunity to aerial dance for juvenile diabetes. It was a zombie prom, where you would dress up as a zombie and dance the night away! The best part about it, was being able to freestyle aerial dance with a bunch of awesome, fun friends. It was amazing to be a part of it all. And boy was it fun with all the lights, fog, and loud music.

Our group has also got the opportunity to dance for Fear Factory this Halloween season (which is a haunted house located in SLC ). Yup... think I found a fun hobby :)


It was amazing to see how all of our hard work has paid off. And to see how just a year ago I wasn't even able to climb the silk at all! When I first started, there were so many times I just about gave up because it was so challenging.. and boy am I glad I didn't!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment