Monday, September 30, 2013

Soccer pics & Fear Factory


Jack is still enjoying soccer. It's so funny to watch all the kids run around trying to figure it all out. It also makes you feel better when all of the parents are also yelling, "Turn around! Pay attention to the ball!" haha. It's nice that all the games and practices are on Saturday, it makes it really fun - and it's crazy how much I just love watching him play!
And yes, the sun was right in this little guys eyes during the picture. That and his forced smile just make me laugh. 


I got to play on the silks at the Fear Factory a couple of weekends ago. Fear Factory is a haunted house attraction in down town Salt Lake City. It was fun. Our aerial team is named, 'The Drop Dead Darlings'. Pretty clever I thought. HAHA

Not somewhere I would hang out on a regular basis, but I told them I would perform twice over the Halloween season - so I will be doing it once again before Halloween.

I am excited to start figuring out what we will be this Halloween... hopefully my boys will have some ideas for us :)







No comments:

Post a Comment