Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My tough little guy

Well, my cute little Tyler bean fell off of one of our bar stools last night and broke both bones in his forearm. Poor little stinker. After he fell he just kept pointing to the middle of his arm saying 'ow!' Luckily they just put him in a splint and he fell asleep great last night. 

Today we brought him into the Orthopedic doctor who put on his cast for him. Tyler is such a cool kid. He just sat on my lap with his fingers up in the finger traps and held perfectly still while they put the cast on him. He just studied the doctor and the PA the whole time... well, until they started to set it back into place (it was a little bit angulated), then he gave them the saddest grumpy face I had ever seen. They kind of joked about it, but did say that he was one of the most well behaved kids they had ever seen. Haha. It's just because he likes to observe everything around him. 

He will have the cast on for 4 weeks. It's nice because it's waterproof, and I decided to pick the blue color (wish I would know what he is going to be for Halloween, that way I could have coordinated) !






Cute little guy! But no worries, it hasn't slowed him down one bit!

1 comment: