Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Vision

Vision is defined as the power or sense of sight. And yet it is also having the ability to look at the same thing as everyone else, and seeing something completely different. Everyone and everything is beautiful in their own way, and you can never hate anyone who's story you know. So with that in mind.. let's go explore!

Remember that house I bought a little while back? Well it's had a little bit of love put into it. I thought I would share some pictures of that cute little humble abode!

Before





After





2 comments:

  1. Way to go! Looks great! I know it took a lot of work- but wow- worth it, hu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! The house looks great! I'm sure you're excited to have come this far with it in so little time! Way to go you guys!!

    ReplyDelete