Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Leaps.. bounds

So this year has been a big time for me to reflect on myself. I have learned that I truly enjoy taking risks, and love the rush you get when you have no idea what the outcome will be. I am not sure if it's the adrenalin, or I'm just a curious person as to wait and see what happens. Living in the moment is a huge thing for me. One thing about taking a leap of faith, is that no matter what happens - you learn something very valuable from the circumstance. People will be hesitant about making certain jumps.. they like their set routines, and don't stray from the general path of their lives. And that by any means, is not a bad thing. But how else do you explore the wonders in which this world has encompassed in it? They are everywhere.. and I guess I just prefer taking them all in.

I started dancing again. The dance facility 'Blue' offers different classes such as hip hop, pole dance fitness, and aerial silk classes. I love them all, but I tend to be drawn towards aerial silk more than anything else. Why? One guess would probably because of my gymnastics background.. but most likely it's because they told me that aerial silk is the most dangerous class they offer there. Yup - drew me right in. Another risk I guess I'm willing to take.

2 comments:

  1. That is seriously AWESOME! Is that you in the picture?? You are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome that you're doing some aerial silk classes!! How fun!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete