Saturday, April 28, 2012

The help :)

Love!


So why this little guy was being born.. the older boys got to go stay with Grandpa and Grandma in North Salt Lake. Which, they LOVED by the way! When they came home, my Mom flew up from California (who the boys call 'Grandma from California'). My Mom was such a tremendous help for me while she was here, and I am so grateful she has come each time for each of my boys.

The first time she came up to help with Jack. I am so glad she was there. She helped me in the hospital after my c-section, and also helped me become accustomed to being a mommy. And since I wasn't able to do much for myself that first week or so - she was seriously my hero. She even did laundry, dishes, and had fun putting different cute outfits on little Jack.

The second time with Blake, she eased me into being a mommy of two. Helped me take care of Jack, Blake and myself.

This third time around, with little Tye bug ~ She has been great keeping both older boys occupied, which has been a HUGE blessing. They felt special because she was spending so much time with them, and it made it easier for me to both heal and cuddle with my little newborn. Since this recovery was much easier - it worked out perfectly. I am so grateful to have such a helpful Mother!

They did so many fun things! Like make a pinata out of paper mache, nature books, crafts, and went on many bike and scooter rides. She also made all the boys fun towels - Jack's being a dog, Blake's a duck, and Tyler's a frog!















I will now leave you all with Tyler's serious, critical thinking face. No worries, I think he's already figured us all out :)

1 comment:

  1. Your boys are all so adorable!!! And I'm pretty sure you have the best mom ever! Wow!

    ReplyDelete