Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Time flies when you're having fun

I go in for my c-section on Monday. It will be interesting to see how this goes. Each of my deliveries for my two cute little boys haven't quite went the way they were expected to. With Jack, my doctor wanted me induced at 37 weeks because my heart rate wouldn't stay down and she said I was decompensating. After 22 hours of labor, he was delivered via c-section - which turned out to be a very hard recovery.

With Blake, they scheduled the c-section. Now with that, the recovery was much better, and I think that's because I wasn't laboring for so long - and my body had more strength since I didn't go as long without food. BUT - my epidural didn't work, so they ended up having to do general anesthesia and completely put me out.

Trent and I are both excited to bring this little person into our family. I am so excited to learn about who this little guy is.. I can't believe he is almost already here!

And yup... we are almost out-numbered ;) Bring it on!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Good luck momma! My bet is that it's the easiest L&D yet. :)

    ReplyDelete