Thursday, June 14, 2012

My chunky monkey


Tyler is now 2 months old! Seems like he's been a part of our family longer than that :). I told the doctor he is cooing, smiling.. and laughing. Which surprised her.. guess laughing isn't common at two months. Looks like we have a funny man on our hands! Oh, and he is growing a uvula! Phew. haha.

As for his height and weight? Well.. this is how the conversation went:

Doctor: "Wow.. what's he eating?"
Me: "Just milk."
Doctor: "Oh.. he's breastfed?!"
Me: "Ha yeah.. my husband jokes that I only make cream.
Doctor: "Or butter!!"

At 2 months old my little chunky monkey weighed in at 15 lbs!! And he is 24 1/2 inches long. Both being greater than 95%.


Jack ~ 13.6 lbs and 25 in
Blake ~ 13 lbs and 24 in
Tyler ~ 15 lbs and 24.5 in

Yeah.. I make some big boys. But I wouldn't want them any other way.

Summer has been going great so far. I absolutely love having 3 boys. Life is always entertaining, and certainly busy! This picture is of them having their own picnic together.. making sure Buddy doesn't get any of the goods!

Poor Blake was playing outside when all of a sudden the sprinklers turned and he was terrified. Jack is on his way to help rescue him from this unthinkable predicament!

Tyler actually likes tummy time. He is such a cutie!!







Blake has a habit of falling asleep during dinner sometimes. This time it was only 6 o'clock! Haha. Asleep with a corn-dog stick in his hand.. can't get any better than that!

Jack tells me I need to do this with them to stay 'healthy'. We all have a great time exercising together. We do jumping jacks, push ups, balance on the ball and even stretch! We've tried to make it into a daily habit.

Maybe I work them too hard ;)

Here is Jack's recent drawing of him and Blake. They have super powers.. can you tell?? Hope everyone has an amazing summer. The fun has just begun!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your chunky Monkey!! And the super-power drawing! And falling asleep with a corndog stick! Your little family is doing awesome - I appreciate your insightful posts and the plain old 'this is what we're up to' posts. Thanks for putting them out there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the cutest little (big?) boys!! ;) I think Lexi was around 17 lbs when she turned a year. haha Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete